A list of collision repair and safety organization websites.
- All World Inc. (Auto and Component Recalls by Makes and Model)
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP)
The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers is a coalition of associations which serves the automotive service industry.
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA)
- Collision Industry Conference (CIC)
- Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA)
- Database Enhancement Gateway (DEG)
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI)
- Inter-Industry Conference On Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR)
- National Auto Body Council (NABC)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB)
- OEM Collision Repair Roundtable
The OEM Collision Repair Roundtable is a collision repair industry association composed of representatives from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) vehicle manufacturers.
- Research Council for Automobile Repairs (RCAR)
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S.DOT)